2024 Scientific Sessions Call for Session Ideas
SCAI is seeking session ideas for the SCAI 2024 Scientific Sessions, taking place at the Long Beach Convention Center, May 2 - 4, 2024 in Long Beach, CA.
We are seeking fully developed program suggestions that include:
- Session and presentation titles
- Diverse faculty
- 2-3 Learning objectives
Session Idea Review Process
Session selection is based on the following criteria:
- Addresses the educational objectives of the meeting.
- Advances the skills and knowledge of the attendee.
- Incorporates an interactive component to engage audience.
- At least 90% of the presenters must be members of SCAI
All submissions will be evaluated by the SCAI 2024 Scientific Sessions Program Committee. This an opportunity to share ideas, however not all ideas can be accepted, and all ideas are subject to change to fit into the overall program and educational needs for the conference. Your submissions may not be used in its entirety.
2024 Scientific Sessions Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Assess the most recent scientific advances, clinical evidence, techniques, challenges, and opportunities within the field of interventional cardiovascular medicine.
- Use the appropriate diagnostic studies and clinical guidelines for the evaluation of heart disease, and to apply new pharmacologic and interventional approaches to manage adult and pediatric patients.
- Appropriately select newly developed devices, techniques, and therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease to improve early and late clinical outcomes after interventions.
- Employ quality-based practices, including appropriate use criteria, clinical guidelines, consistent documentation, and assignment of quality metrics for interventional procedures.
- Recognize and avoid the occupational hazards associated with the practice of interventional medicine and understand strategies to address radiation reduction and orthopedic risk.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.